In the time it takes you to join us for a cocktail, close to 100 businesses will fall prey to cyberattacks. That’s a scary statistic. As an SMB, your risk has never been greater, and the stakes have never been higher.
We’ve assembled a team of cybersecurity experts to share the most up-to-date cybersecurity threats, what you can do about it, and how to protect your business. This will be an eye-opening and interactive event to get your questions answered, network with other security minded businesses, and enjoy cocktails and refreshments.
And if you’re like us, you hate going to sales presentations disguised as “information workshops”. Don’t worry, no sales pitches here, just great information you can use now…we pinky swear!
What you can expect to learn:
- Today’s cyber threats to businesses and why SMBs are especially vulnerable.
- What is a cybersecurity framework and how it can guide your cybersecurity efforts.
- Reality check – what really are the risks and how they could impact your business.
- Best practice cybersecurity tools you need to put in place now.
- Q&A and discussion with our panel of industry experts.
Two dates and two locations to fit your busy schedule:
Space is limited, so don’t delay reserving your spot for this FREE informative and fun event!
Wednesday, May 10th 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
First Citizens Bank, 15700 Boones Ferry Rd, Suite A, Lake Oswego, OR
Thursday, May 11th 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Royal Oaks Country Club, 8917 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA
Questions? Contact Nancy Olmsted, [email protected]